INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
· File, grind, and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
· Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
· Mix paint, blend and match colors
· Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns
· Determine the necessary application of paint for a thorough coat
· Check for runs or sags in the paint the ensure the quality of the product.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Knowledgeable and skilled in materials, methods, painting techniques and tools used to accomplish quality work
· Manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
· Valid Driver’s license
· Paint booth
· Exposure to paints and solvents
· Ability to lift 30+ lbs.
· Bending, crouching, stretching
· The noise level is generally loud.