INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is located in Toronto and has been in the industry for over 20 years. We are currently seeking an Automotive Electrician for a full-time position to join our team. The Automotive Electrician will install, maintain and repair electrical wiring and computer-based equipment in motor vehicles.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and code specifications
- Create vehicle electrical control boards as per vehicle work order
- Create wiring harness as per vehicle work order
- Install all interior electronics and audio/visual systems
- Troubleshoot any unforeseen issues that arise
- Complete other duties as directed by Manager
- Diploma or Certificate of graduation in Auto Mechanics/Electrics from a certified learning institution.
- 3 years Hands-on Auto Electrician experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Good practical skills for using a range of tools and electronic instruments.
- Ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to keep up to date with developments in engine and electrical technology.
We thank all candidates in advance but will only contact those selected for interviews. No phone calls, please.
Reference ID: 2M7VME001
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.